Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello everyone
I have after many years of windows use, bought my first mac. It was a MacBook Air, which I been really pleased.

But when it comes to browsing files from my NAS, it seems far from good.

I have a Ready NAS that works really well. I have shared folders with both CIFS and AFP, and the result is the same.
When I'm browsing my pictures from my Windows machines, with or without a wireless network, it run well, with fast speed. But when I'm browsing from my Mac, it goes slowly. It is slow to connect, and it is slow to show files and folder view, and slow when I open the files.

I've seen others have this problem, but not with Lion system, but with a different Mac system I do not know.

I hope there are some of you who can help me get my Mac experience top notch.

-Skipper

Top Top