Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm

I have recently joined in a new branch in my company and there are rules and regulations for the email client use. Now I need to use thunderbird for future email system. What I need is, I need to transfer all my older emails from apple mail to thunderbird. There are som importamt emails that contains clients records and other important stuff. So how can I transfer these emails from apple mail to thunderbird.

Top Top

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Depending on the size of the data to be moved, IMAP would be the best option if it's not too big. Otherwise, you would need to convert the Apple mbox files to a format that Outlook can import. Mail Exporter Pro is a good option and not too expensive.

Getting Contacts and Calendars could be a bit challenging depending on what OS X you are using.

What version OS X? 10.9, 10.8.5, 10.7.5, 10.6.8

Top Top

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:41 pm

http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/mail-exporter-pro/

Check the following link if it helps.

Top Top

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 am

If you have an IMAP account- map and Exchange accounts store their data on the server. Just add the accounts to Mail and let them synchronize, no import required.

Here are some forums woth similar discussions:-

http://macosx.com/forums/mac-os-x-syste ... ost1527176

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5013061

Hope you have found a solution.

Top Top

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 pm

I used mail exporter pro for exporting the emails from apple mail to mozilla thunderbird.
Thank you all for help.

Top Top