Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello,

I have a situation in which i am stuck since a very long time. I need to transfer apple mail email archives to my new windows laptop having outlook as e-mail client.

Its a request not to suggest any Imap thing because there are a whole lot of mails probably in thousands and i have gone through this procedure and its tiring to upload and download mails.

I am looking for a software that can do this job.

I have windows 8 as OS and office 2010. Looking forward for some problem solving replies.

Thank you

Top Top

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 am

Having a google search can land you in a pool of solutions for your problem.
Or you can use applications to solve your issue.

There are various applications available for this problem. Have look at one I know:-
Apple Mail to PST Convert - Convert Apple Mail Emails to WIndows Outlook PST

Hope this helps
Thank you

Top Top

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:20 pm

I think you will have more solutions for your problem by simply finding on google:

have a look here: http://www.lmgtfy.com/

I hope this helps you.

Top Top

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks for support and the links, I chose Mail passport pro from google search. And it worked flawlessly for my problem.

Top Top

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am

Hello,
I would like to suggest a conversion software of Apple Mail to Outlook named as Kernel for EML to PST Converter. With this proficient and well programmed software, one can immediately convert Apple Mail(EML) emails and other items to Outlook PST file format without losing any original data. You can get more details about this software from here http://www.applemailtopst.emltopstconversion.org/

Top Top