Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sat May 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello,

I have a situation in which i am stuck since a very long time. I need to transfer apple mail email archives to my new windows laptop having outlook as e-mail client.

Its a request not to suggest any Imap thing because there are a whole lot of mails probably in thousands and i have gone through this procedure and its tiring to upload and download mails.

I am looking for a software that can do this job.

I have windows 8 as OS and office 2010. Looking forward for some problem solving replies.

Thank you

Top Top

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 am

Dear 729Lenox,

There is a popular software called "Stellar MBOX to PST Converter". MBOX is the format used by Apple Mail to store the data while PST file format is used by Outlook to store the data. You can use above mentioned software for Apple Mail to Outlook 2010 conversion. It is very simple to use and do the conversion in very little time. It supports windows 8.
First try the demo version then go for buy.

Top Top

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 am

You can find some similar threads over here:

https://discussions.apple.com/message/21830761#21830761

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/offi ... 4fc68fc54a

Or You can find suitable answer on google or the search engine best suits you.

Here is an application that can help you : Mac Apple mail To Pst Windows

Hope this helps.
Thankyou

Top Top

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Site Admin

There's another application called Emailchemy. Available for Mac or Windows.

http://www.weirdkid.com/products/emailchemy/

Top Top

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:18 pm

A quick and easy way to do this is with a GMail IMAP account. Just setup the GMail account on the Mac and in Outlook on Windows. Then in Mail (Mac) drag the messages from your account to the GMail IMAP folders (make as many as you need). Now in Outlook drag the messages from the GMail IMAP account into the Outlook folders you want.

Another way is to go fro third party applications.
The one I know is : Apple Mail to PST Convert – Convert Apple Mail Emails to WIndows Outlook PST

Using third party applications has the advantage of doing the migration quickly while the imap account method is slow and lengthy.

Choose the way you want to opt.
Thank you

Top Top

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 am

Bell233 wrote:
A quick and easy way to do this is with a GMail IMAP account. Just setup the GMail account on the Mac and in Outlook on Windows. Then in Mail (Mac) drag the messages from your account to the GMail IMAP folders (make as many as you need). Now in Outlook drag the messages from the GMail IMAP account into the Outlook folders you want.

Another way is to go fro third party applications.
The one I know is : Apple Mail to PST Convert – Convert Apple Mail Emails to WIndows Outlook PST

Using third party applications has the advantage of doing the migration quickly while the imap account method is slow and lengthy.

Choose the way you want to opt.
Thank you

thank you for providing with the option.
but i chose to go for the application thing.
mail passport pro did very well in transferring the emails from apple mail to outlook.

Thank you for the solution..

'

Top Top

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:34 am

Mail Passport Pro - Convert Apple Mail , Entourage, Thunderbird, Mbox, Eml files to Outlook for Windows PST file Format

All in one email converter, Mail Passport Pro - convert multiple format into outlook pst

http://www.allinoneemailconverter.com/

Last edited by tech4546 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 am

Hello,

If you want to move your Apple mail emails in Windows Outlook, then I would like to suggest you a perfect solution to solve this situation. It is a professional application called as Kernel for MBOX to PST converter . By using this software, you can very smoothly convert all MBOX items such as emails, attachments, drafts, sent items and deleted items to PST format within few clicks. For any other query about the software visit http://www.mboxtooutlook.mboxtopst.org/

Top Top

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:26 am

For a quick conversion of MBOX to PST files, you can try to use another proficient professional application from here http://www.free.mboxtooutlook.mboxtopst.org/
By this software, one can very smoothly convert MBOX files of any Mail client to Window Outlook PST format.

Top Top