Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 am

I have a folder in my mac laptop that contains .eml files. I need to access these files in windows outlook as I have to sell out this mac laptop now and I have transferred these files in windows but I am not able to get any way to import these files in outlook 2010. There are a few thousand .eml files saved in different folders.

So how can i import this folder in outlook 2010.
Please help.

Top Top

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Converting .eml files that is the format supported by apple mail in mac to outlook in windows can be a tough one. If you still have the emails in apple mail then you can use Imap approach to see the emails on both the mail clients. That doesn't apply to your Outlook Contacts or presumably apple Contacts.

And if you haven't got the email backup in apple mail then you will have to use some sort of email converter to import your emails in outlook.

Here is a link that will help you get going:- http://applemailtopst.com/how-to-conver ... k-windows/

Or if you want some more options then you can simply search on the search engine you use.

Top Top

Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:25 am

Hello,
If you are looking for an absolute solution for export .eml files to windows Outlook 2010, then I would like to help you to provide a perfect conversion application. It is well known as Kernel for EML to PST Converter that can immediately convert or export EML file to Windows Outlook(any version) without making any change in original data. For more details about the software visit http://www.emltooutlook.net/

Top Top

Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

If you want to import eml files in any version of outlook, then first you need to convert the eml files into .pst format. Unfortunately there are no free solutions available for such conversion.

Some paid third party applications support such kind of conversion and are really good.
One tool I am aware of is Apple mail to pst converter

Otherwise there are more paid solutions available, and you can simply google them.

I hope this information helps you.

Top Top

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 am

You can also try Mail Passport Pro - All in one email converter. It will help you to convert Apple Mail to PST, Thunderbird to PST, Entourage to PST, Postbox to PST, EML to PST and MBOX to PST. Download free trial for evaluation http://www.mailpassportpro.com

Top Top

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:32 am

You can easily import EML files to Outlook application. You need to follow some easy steps given in this post: EML file to PST format. Every steps in this post are described briefly. It will be helpful for you. :)

Top Top