Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:32 pm

I don't know whether I am posting at the correct forum spot or not, so apologies if this is not the correct place to post my problem & guide me to correct place.

My Problem
Is it possible to transfer emails and the mail folders from apple mail running in mac to outlook 2007/2010 in windows.

I have bulk emails, needed to be transferred to outlook immediately. Cant afford to lose any email, each mail is important and I am loosing precious time while not able to do this.

Please suggest some fast and simple way of making the transfer possible. Waiting for solutions eagerly.

Thanks

Top Top

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 pm

A quick and easy way to do this is with a GMail IMAP account. Just setup the GMail account on the Mac and in Outlook on Windows. Then in Mail (Mac) drag the messages from your account to the GMail IMAP folders (make as many as you need). Now in Outlook drag the messages from the GMail IMAP account into the Outlook folders you want.

Another way is to go fro third party applications.
The one I know is : Apple Mail to PST Convert – Convert Apple Mail Emails to WIndows Outlook PST

Choose the way you want to opt.
Thank you

Top Top

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 am

The following are some related threads:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/For ... to-windows

https://discussions.apple.com/message/21830761#21830761

Or you can google your problem: Mac Mail Migration

Top Top

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:12 pm

nice tool to work with, i found it easy and very simple as we follow the instructions and all the mails transferred very comfortably.

Thanks for the suggestions. never knew that other people also have same problems of mail migrtion.

Top Top

Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm

I have Mail Passport Pro and doing great for me. All in one solution for migrating emails from Mac to Windows. The best part is it supports multiple format to outlook pst file like apple mail database, apple mail Mailbox, entourage archive, Thunderbird/Postbox, *.mbox, *rge, *.eml etc.

check it out - http://www.mailpassportpro.com

Top Top

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:30 am

Hello Howard,

Now a days there are several professional application available in Web for Apple Mail(MBOX) to Outlook(PST) conversion. I would also like to refer such a perfect software, it is Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter. This software accurately converts all email items of MBOX files such as emails, attachments, drafts, sent items, deleted items, etc into accessible Outlook PST file. For any other query about the tool visit http://www.convert.mboxtopst.org/

Top Top