Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

My IPSEC VPN cannot see the other side of the network? I have a VPN setup. I use an online DNS site to resolve the dynamic IP at one of my endpoints. Up until the last few days the tunnel has remained open and stable almost contantly. Now the tunnel claims to be open, but I cannot see the remote side of the network. Any thoughts?

Last edited by allysaa on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Site Admin

Can you provide some more detail? For instance, what are you using for the VPN gateway (Mac OS X Server, Windows Server, a VPN appliance like Cisco, etc)? And what computers can't see through the VPN network -- Mac (Snow Leopard, or Lion) or Windows, or both Mac and Windows?

Thanks!

Top Top

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:50 am

Mac is that the operative software system utilized by Apple computers, however currently contains a newer version referred to as the Mac OS X. This software system is distinctive, however still has all the constraints the other operative software system has once it involves surf boarding round the web. For this reason, several Mac users ar turning to a Mac VPN. This is often a Virtual Private Network that produces it safe to travel onto the online without concern regarding intruders attempting to examine what you're doing or stealing any data from you.

http://www.purevpn.com/vpn-service/mac-osx-leopard.php

Top Top