Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:35 pm

I am trying to import from Apple Mail (OSX Lion) to Outlook 2011.

I am going through every step as explained in help section. I choose Apple Mail from the Outlook 2011 import menu check all the items such as:- accounts, mail, contacts etc.
But when I click on import, all I get is empty folders and nothing else.

I have repeated this procedure many times but the result has not altered a bit.
Please help.

Top Top

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Outlook for Mac has no option to import from Apple's Mail application. The best suggestion I can offer is that you use an IMAP account to transfer your messages.

Get a free Gmail IMAP account from Google and connect to the account in Mail. Drag your messages into the account to copy them to the server.

Connect to the same account in Outlook and copy your messages from the server to folders under On My Computer.

Another option is to get a third party tool that are available online.

One tool that I am familiar with is Apple Mail Export

Or you can find more on google or yahoo for more results

Hope this helps!

Top Top

Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)

add account to Apple mail and Outlook 2011

Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to Outlook 2011 and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your emails are there.

There are third party tools available now-a-days for this kind of problems and they are pretty useful. You have just to select the files from the apple mail that you want to convert and your mails are transferred within no time.

Convert Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac 2011

Top Top

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:53 pm

I got mail exporter pro which solved the issue easily.
Thank you guys.

Top Top

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 am

try this fully functional tool to convert OLM file to PST download free OLM File Exporter

Top Top

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:43 am

OLM to PST converter is a sophisticated tool to migrate Outlook for Mac accounts to PST files. It smoothly and quickly extracts emails, attachments, contacts and other items from OLM to PST files. You can also download free demo version: http://recoverydatatools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html and also read this post http://olmtopstconvertertool.blogspot.com

Top Top