Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:09 am

Need some solution to safely migrate all the data from outlook 2011 to mac mail.

Years of important mails are stored in outlook that i cannot afford to loose,so please help me with good suggestions for this migration.

Thank you.

Top Top

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:29 am

You need to have information about the process to get mbox files from olm files which can be easily accessed over apple platform.

For This you can check this, if it can help you: Outlook 2011 to Apple Mail

Top Top

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:26 pm

You can use an intermediary IMAP server, or simply create corresponding folders in Finder and drag and drop the messages from within Outlook to that folder. Then you can import to Mail from those folders/files.

Or you can simply look for third party tools for better and fast results, here is one recommended by apple store: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/olm-con ... 6199?mt=12

Top Top

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:49 am

Bell233 wrote:
You can use an intermediary IMAP server, or simply create corresponding folders in Finder and drag and drop the messages from within Outlook to that folder. Then you can import to Mail from those folders/files.

Or you can simply look for third party tools for better and fast results, here is one recommended by apple store: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/olm-con ... 6199?mt=12

I got this tool from apple store and with just 3-4 clicks I transferred all the emails including the folders. Thanks for the suggestion

Top Top