Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:51 am

I want to migrate all my data from mac outlook 2011 to mac mail.
I know Imap account support and is an alternative for this kind of problem but it has the dis advantage of being lenthy and timr consuming.

Please suggest some fast and reliable solution for migratin outlook 2011 to mac mail.

Thank you

Top Top

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:35 am

The simplest method to transfer mails is Imap account transfer.
Or you can search for third party applications available online for this particular migration.

I have experience with this tool named Olm Converter pro

You can also have a look.
I hope this helps you.
Thank you.

Top Top

Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:01 pm

You can use an intermediary IMAP server, or simply create corresponding folders in Finder and drag and drop the messages from within Outlook to that folder. Then you can import to Mail from those folders/files.
Or you can simply look for third party tools for better and fast results, here is one recommended by apple store: Om to Mbox

Top Top

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:29 pm

With the help of an effectve and affordable software such as OLM to PST Converter tool,You can very comfortably convert MAC Outlook mails and attachmetns into Windows Outlook without any problem.This useful software can be downloaded for a free trial from here:- http://www.olm-to-pst.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

Top Top

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 am

I recommended an excellent and user-friendly tool, it can efficient to migrate OLM file to PST file format and move emails from Mac to Windows without hassle. This tool are comfortably migrate attachments, contacts, calendars.

To know more :- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-t ... erter.html

Top Top