Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Dont know if this is common issue or not, but iI have found no perfect solution for perfectly migrating from apple mail to outlook 2011. I have gone through many methods but nothing is appropraite to transfer all my mails, ical and address book data from apple mail to outlook 2011.

Finally i am here to post this problem which has created a lot of troubles for me.
Please help me.

Top Top

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:52 am

If you are comfortable with the use of application then here is one that I have used and have been successful with it every time
Apple mail to outlook

Or you can google search here for the best results: Export Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac 2011

Hope it helps.

Top Top

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 am

Try below tool, all in one email converter

Mail Passport Pro - Convert Apple Mail , Entourage, Thunderbird, Mbox, Eml files to Outlook for Windows PST file Format

convert multiple format into outlook pst.

Thanking you

Top Top