Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 am

I don't know if its a common question or not, but I am trying to import emails from Ms outlook 2011 installed in mac to windows outlook 2007. I have a windows pc which I find comfortable to use at home, so I want to transfer all my past years emails from my mac laptop to windows laptop.

I got a solution once that required Imap account transfer, but the problem with this solution is that it requires hours sitting for uploading the emails. I need an alternative that could do this transfer fast and with ease.

Thank you.

Top Top

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

What you are really trying to do is transfer an olm file that is supported by outlook 2011 (mac) to windows outlook that supports .pst file format.

To export email files from Outlook for mac 2011 to outlook 2007 on windows you just need to convert .olm files from outlook 2011 to .pst file. PST files are compatible with outlook 2007 & other editions of outlook running on windows.

Top Top

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:58 am

A simple work-around:-
Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)
Add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows
Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

Or as you have mentioned that you have 5 years of emails, then you can fasten your process with the help of an application.

Or doing a simple search on the search engine you use would land you in plenty of options.
For help, here's a YAHOO search for you.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Top Top

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:53 am

Thanks for the support.
Olm to pst converter pro was pretty useful tool.

Top Top

Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:20 am

try OLM File Exporter. it will work for MAC OLm to PST

Top Top

Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:19 am

you can easily convert your mac database from MAC to Windows, you can take any third party tool to convert mac olm to pst

read http://office.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html

or download tool from here http://www.olmtopst.new.olmtooutlook.net/

Top Top