Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:44 am

Having trouble in moving my mails to outlook 2011 for mac.
Gone through a lot of forums and forum sites but none provided the right solution.
Tried the the IMAP procedure but it takes long time. Don't have that much time to waste.
Have got around 10000 mails and outlook impoet fundtion doesn't seem to work.
Need solutions that can quickly solve this problem of mine.

Waiting for useful help. Thank You

Top Top

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)

add account to Apple mail and Outlook 2011

Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to Outlook 2011 and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your emails are there.

There are third party tools available now-a-days for this kind of problems and they are pretty useful. You have just to select the files from the apple mail that you want to convert and your mails are transferred within no time.

One tool that i know and have used personally is Mail exporter pro, Works great. Find more about this tool and its features on http://mailexporterpro.com

Top Top

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 am

There have been similar queries, have a look:-

Why can't I important mail from Apple Mail to Outlook 2011?

[urlhttp://www.fixya.com/support/t17602685-apple_mail_outlook_2011#solution-heading]Apple mail to outlook 2011[/url]

I hope you will find what you are looking for.
Thank you

Top Top

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

I am also having the same problem, there is import option in outlook 2011 to import emails and other mail folders but it doesn't show apple mail in its options.

Please help

Top Top