Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:41 am

Hi!
I'm new on this site and i think that it's very good!
I'm a problem with outlook 2011 on a mac with a Windows 2008 Server Enterprise r2(x64)-Exchange 2010(x64).
I'm in serious difficult with the configuration.
What i configure or activate on the server for see the mac client?
And on the mac machine?
Because the exchange is visible from outlook for pc but i don't see it on the mac.
i hope anyone save me!Because i'm in a labyrinth!
I'm here for any other information!
Thanks in advance...
Daliflash

Top Top

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Site Admin

I can give you some general information. To add an account on the Mac, Open Outlook 2011, go to the Outlook menu and select preferences. Click the Accounts icon. Click the + button in the lower left and select Exchange from the drop-down menu.

Next fill in the information. Under Authentication, in the Method pop-up menu, select Kerberos if that's what your server is using for other users. Otherwise select User Name and Password.

For configuring Exchange Server, Microsoft has some information here:
http://mac2.microsoft.com/help/office/14/en-us/admin/item/ba6801bf-4fda-4359-bbf8-531245df7681?category=1dbf952e-1f61-47f6-85fa-196a22eaf824

Top Top

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:36 am

Dear john,
thanks for your information;but i'm in difficult with the exchange configuration.
What are the parameters that i must configure in the server?
I read your link to microsoft but i'm very confused...
The configuration of the client is simple,but in exchange i only configure windows client since now.
Thanks for quick reply.
Bye
Daliflash

Top Top