Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:23 pm

MBOX to PST is a very useful tool that lets you convert MBOX (MAC Mail) files into PST (Outlook Mail) files with full accuracy helps. It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX to PST files.converts popularly used MBOX/MBX email clients to Outlook PST file. The tool gives flexibility to append the new Outlook data file to an existing profile or to add to any PST file.The software is to help old Microsoft Entourage users in converting their precious mail items into a PST file, which can be directly imported and used in MS Outlook.This MBOX to PST conversion software has been developed to convert all the mail items in your Spicebird email client into a usable PST file.

Supports conversion of MBOX files created in Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, PowerMail, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Spicebird or Opera Email client into PST format.

Very well integrated with easy-to-use and easy-to-understand Graphical User Interface: http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbo ... erter.html

Top Top

Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 am

Windows platform is easy to work on and which is why most of the users migrate to MS Outlook. Manually converting MBOX to PST is typical but it is a free solution. You need to install Eudora for Windows before you start conversion. You can also note the solution from http://nalavadebela.wordpress.com/2014/ ... n-process/

Top Top

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 am

I would like to suggest you to try professional third party MBOX to PST conversion tool to export MBOX emails in Outlook PST format. It Converts MBOX files of 19 email clients to PST or MSG format. For more details about the utility visit http://www.mboxtopstconvert.com/

Top Top

Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:11 am

MBOX files are files used on mac mail. Sometime we are in situation when there is need to switch from Mac mail to Outlook. The possible solution of this problem is file conversion of mac file to Outlook data file i.e. PST. Although free method is also available to convert MBOX file to PST file format but that is too hectic and time consuming. Here I would suggest to opt for mac mail to Outlook converter i.e MBOX to PST converter. I would recommend Stellar MBOX to PST converter tool here as I try its download version and tool is delivering exactly what has mentioned.

Top Top

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:53 pm

Aidajolley wrote:
MBOX files are files used on mac mail. Sometime we are in situation when there is need to switch from Mac mail to Outlook. The possible solution of this problem is file conversion of mac file to Outlook data file i.e. PST. Although free method is also available to convert MBOX file to PST file format but that is too hectic and time consuming. Here I would suggest to opt for mac mail to Outlook converter i.e MBOX to PST converter. I would recommend Stellar MBOX to PST converter tool here as I try its download version and tool is delivering exactly what has mentioned.

Hello Aida,
Could you please tell me from where I could get this software. I am very much interested to switch to Outlook 2013. :?:

Top Top

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:28 pm

You can also try to use MBOX to PST Converter Tool,This Tool convert MBOX files created with Apple Mail, Entourage, PowerMail, Thunderbird, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Eudora, Spicebird and Opera Email clients to MS Outlook PST files.You can get this tool from here: http://www.filesrepairtool.com/mbox-to- ... erter.html

Top Top

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:50 am

MBOX to PST converter utility has been designed with options to convert mailboxes of Entourage, AppleMail, Pocomail, Eudora, Spicebird and Thunderbird email clients into usable PST files.

Try:- http://www.mboxtopstconverter.pcrecoverytools.com/

Top Top