Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:24 am

Hello everyone,

I use Outlook mac as a daily soap email client to manage my mails and contacts. A Couple of days back, a few of my required mails went missing and I looked them up in the search option. I could see them after searchning them but could not open them. Taking some technical advice I opted to perform Outlook mac rebuild operation. But this operation failed every time I operated it, outlook crashed everytime.

Can anyone suggest the solution??

Top Top

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:51 am

This has been a comon problem for mac users and occurs due to outlook mac database corruption. The corrupt database bugs rebuild utility in outlook causing the outlook mac to crash. There is no solution as far as my research is concerned, but there is this link Outlook Mac Recovery, might be helpful.

Awaiting response.

Thanks

Top Top