Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:02 pm

I need to export all my mail-boxes present in my outlook 2011 for mac over to my windows system. I am basically concerned about all the folders in which I have saved years worth of emails, can they be exported as they are in outlook 2011 to outlook 2013 in windows system. I am aware of other methods such as Imap, but I no longer have emails on the server but they are saved in outlook 2011. So how do I export all my emails from outlook 2011 to outlook 2013.

Thank you

Top Top

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:06 pm

If you still have you mac available with you with outlook installed, then first configure your account in IMAP and then with a simple work-around:-

Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)

Add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows

Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

If you have mails in bulk, then you can fasten your process with the help of an application.

Or doing a simple search on the search engine you use would land you in plenty of options.

For help, here's a YAHOO search for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Top Top

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:45 pm

OLM are the Outlook for Mac file format to store information (similar like PST is for Windows Outlook). Unfortunately you cannot directly import them into Outlook on a Windows system.
The only free option I can come up with right now is to import the OLM files into Outlook for Mac. Then transfer them to an IMAP account e.g. Gmail which you can then configure in Outlook on Windows to download the Emails and copy them into a local folder.
The easiest option would probably be to get an OLM to PST converter program.

Top Top

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:12 am

Do you still searching for an absolute solution for your question? If yes, then I would like to refer you a very advanced application named as Kernel for OLM to PST Converter. You can very easily and quickly transfer your all desire emails from MAC Outlook 2011 to Windows Outlook by using this proficient application. You can get more information about this software along with a free demo from here http://www.convertolmpst.net/ or https://www.facebook.com/olmtopst

Last edited by rosishi on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:18 am

JoelHarlow wrote:
OLM are the Outlook for Mac file format to store information (similar like PST is for Windows Outlook). Unfortunately you cannot directly import them into Outlook on a Windows system.
The only free option I can come up with right now is to import the OLM files into Outlook for Mac. Then transfer them to an IMAP account e.g. Gmail which you can then configure in Outlook on Windows to download the Emails and copy them into a local folder.
The easiest option would probably be to get an OLM to PST converter program

Thank you for posting the link for this tool. With a few clicks, transferring the file that was created in mac by this tool to windows system and finally the same file was imported in windows outlook very easily. This was a much simple method than those of Imap and other suggested online to follw each step.

Well the problem is solved now and if anyone looking for the same solution can directly get lm to pst converer pro from the above links posted.

Thanks

Top Top

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Site Admin

For converting, I would say first check out Stellar OLM to PST Converter . It has some nice features, include the ability to preview the converted mails, contacts, notes, and tasks before saving, among others.

Top Top

Tue May 13, 2014 5:03 am

Try the mac version of Olm to Pst converter pro which I tried yeterday and converter the outlook files within few minutes. I had enormous email data that was unable to get exported and some files got corrupted while the process.

Luckily following this thread I got to Olm to st converter pro and using the trial version, I saw that the tool has the feature to auto detect the outlook for mac files. It directly loads all the files in the converter window and the conversion becomes a couple of clicks away.

Depending on the size of the mail data the conversion might take a while (as mine did for 40 gigs of data) but the ended well and the outlook for mac files were converted to pst file which I easily imported in outlook for windows.

You can get this tool from: http://olmtopstconverterpro.com/downloa ... -download/

I am sure this will help many other users too looking for perfect olm to pst converter.

Top Top

Thu May 22, 2014 10:05 pm

I do understand the consequence of going with IMAP solution for the conclusion of your Outlook 2011 to Outlook 2013 Conversion however apart from this there’s only an approach left that you can rely on; in particular a third-party OLM File Converter Utility somewhat like this Outlook Mac Exporter which I found exclusive among the others accessible besides has skills to convert Mac OLM files into PST, EML and MSG keeping the files undamaged.

this one will help you: - http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm/6052893?articleid=6052893

Top Top

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm

This software is easy to use and very advance,by using the tool you can very easily convert your all desire emails and other data of MAC outlook 2011 to Outlook 2010. For more details about :- http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Top Top

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:13 am

Hi all!

I have replied to this query in one of the similar posts and users can follow the thread given below to get the free solution -

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6550&p=21702#p21702

Thanks.

Top Top