Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:25 am

Hi,
For transferring Mac Outlook OLM files into MBOX file format can be probable by creating IMAP account and dragging emails this entire manual procedure is somehow complicated and there is no assurance for accurate conversion.
However this task can be expertly done through a third party tool. OLM to MBOX converter tool is a best option for this conversion, accordingly you can download free demo edition of the same tool but for complete conversion of Mac files you need to buy full edition of the same tool because the demo edition offers partial conversion of Mac files.
For more information: http://www.convert.olmtombox.com/

Top Top

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:04 am

Sunshine wrote:
Hello:

I am using Outlook for Mac 2011 (14.3.0) running on Moutain Lion (10.8.2). I would like to transfer my mail, contacts and calendar from Outlook to the Mail, Calendar and Contacts. I've tried using "Import mailboxes" function on Mail but there's no option for .olm (export file from Outlook for Mac) file... Is there a way for the transfer?

Thank you,

Hey i think none of the suggestions worked for you so far. I would like to suggest you read an article on http://semnaitik.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/how-to-import-olm-data-of-mac-outlook-into-windows-outlook/
The article tell about converting OLM files into PST (MS Outlook for Windows), but the solution is applicable for converting OLM files into MBOX as well.

I hope this one works for you. Else Google Search is always there. You may perform a deep search there :)

Top Top

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:28 am

Hi,
Definitely, you can transfer entire of your Outlook 2011 e-mails and other items into Apple mail by converting OLM files into MBOX file format. This conversion is simply possible with the assistance of a third party tool. OLM to MBOX converter is a top ranked tool that delicately do the conversion of Mac Outlook mails, after this you can access your Mac Outlook mails into multiple other MBOX supportive email clients.

For more: http://olm-to-apple-mail.tumblr.com/

Top Top