Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 am

Currently I am using mac use Ms entourage 2008 as the mail client.
Now I am thinking to switch over to windows system having outlook 2010.

So I am concerned about all the emails that I have in entourage 2008 on my mac. I want then on my windows system too as the mails are important.
There are thousands of mails that are saved in different categories of folders.

How can I transfer all the data from entourage to outlook???

Top Top

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Site Admin

There are several tools that can do this. One is Stellar's MBOX to PST Converter.

Top Top

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 am

You would need a third party solution to create a .pst file. You can export as .mbox file. This is a cross platform file format and you should be able to import into Outlook on Windows.

There are several tools that can do this. One is Mac Entourge to Windows Pst
The easiest option is to use an IMAP account for the transfer. Move the messages from your "On My Computer" folders to an IMAP account then add the IMAP account to Outlook on Windows and the messages will download.v

Top Top

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 pm

I hope you will find something on this link.

Or the Imap Account transfer is the best for such migration.
Make sure you have a fast internet connection.

Thank you

Top Top

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Bell233 wrote:
I hope you will find something on this link.

Or the Imap Account transfer is the best for such migration.
Make sure you have a fast internet connection.

Thank you

Before posting this thread I thought there would be some manual way to transfer emails, but later I found that the manual ways like Imap are tiring and had its disadvantages in its own ways. Eventually I tried one of the mail mirating software suggested above, Entourage to pst converter pro, and to my surprise it worked totally to my expectations. Transferred all my emails easily in just a few clicks. No problem of selecting, migrating or keeping a check for the folder of the emails. All was simple and fast.

Thank you all for support.

Top Top

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 am

Mail Passport Pro can convert multiple format to Outlook PST file format. It can convert Apple Mail to PST, Thunderbird to PST, Entourage to PST, MBOX to PST and EML to PST for windows. Download Free trial for evaluation http://www.mailpassportpro.com/

Top Top