Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm

How can I migrate all my stuff such as mails, addresses and contacts from Entourage 2008 running in my mac book pro to windows laptop having outlook 2010.

I have years of mails that I need to transfer, apprx 6000 of them stored in different folders.
Any help will be appreciated.

Top Top

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 am

Site Admin

You should be able to do this with Emailchemy and IMAP.

http://www.macwindows.com/Emailchemy-12-converts-email-between-Outlook--Apple-Mail.html

It has an IMAP server in it, and can read the Entourage format.

Top Top

Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 pm

You would need a third party solution to create a .pst file. You can export as .mbox file. This is a cross platform file format and you should be able to import into Outlook on Windows.

The one I know is Entourage to Pst

The easiest option is to use an IMAP account for the transfer. Move the messages from your "On My Computer" folders to an IMAP account then add the IMAP account to Outlook on Windows and the messages will download.

Top Top

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:49 am

Imap account have the options for transferring the data between several email clients.
Or try this link: Entourge to Windows Outlook

Top Top

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Anderson11 wrote:
You would need a third party solution to create a .pst file. You can export as .mbox file. This is a cross platform file format and you should be able to import into Outlook on Windows.

The one I know is Entourage to Pst

The easiest option is to use an IMAP account for the transfer. Move the messages from your "On My Computer" folders to an IMAP account then add the IMAP account to Outlook on Windows and the messages will download.

Entourage to pst converter was the solution best suited for my problem.
Thanks

Top Top

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:12 am

Mail Passport Pro - all in one email converter, convert multiple format into outlook pst

Mail Passport Pro - Convert Apple Mail , Entourage, Thunderbird, Mbox, Eml files to Outlook for Windows PST file Format

Give it a try

Top Top

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:09 am

Have look - Entourage to PST Converter (rge to pst)

Top Top

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:16 am

To Migrate Entourage mails to Windows, you should try to use any third party MBOX to PST Conversion application for a best result. I would also like to suggest here such a tool named as Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter, which can be downloaded as a free trial from here http://www.free.mboxtooutlook.mboxtopst.org/

Top Top