Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 am

I want to switch over to windows system now. In the mac laptop I am used Entourage as my mail client. I will be using Outlook in windows system. How can i transfer the emails and also all the other data such as mailboxes and the emails in outbox, sent mails etc.

How can I transfer all these emails from entourage to outlook. I have Entourage 2008 installed in the mac. I have almost 10K plus emails saved in different folders, some of which are created by me too. I have managed to keep all my emails in a particular hierarchy, so would like to transfer the data in the similar hierarchy over to windows.

Please give me a perfect solution to transfer all the data from entourage to outlook

Top Top

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:24 am

Mail export issues have always been common to all the users who switch from mac to windows or vice-versa.

Moving from Mac to windows is tricky as there is no direct solution available.
Try the following link if it helps:- http://entouragetopst.com/how-to-conver ... k-windows/

Thank you

Top Top

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:19 am

If you are an user of MAC Entourage and want to switch into Windows Outlook, in this situation you should try to use any conversion application for a best result. There are so many professional application available for this task, I would like to recommend you such a proficient tool named as Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter. By using this utility, you can easily transfer all emails and other data of Entourage Mail Client to Windows Outlook PST file format without facing any trouble. For any further information about the tool visit http://www.mboxtopstconvert.com/

Top Top

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:46 am

I would also like to recommend an other absolution option for MBOX to PST Conversion tool, which can be downloaded as a free trial from here http://www.mboxtopsts.com/ . It is a very effective professional tool that easily converts MBOX files of Mac entourage to PST files within seconds.

Top Top