Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm

I am in search of a solution that will help me convert entourage archive files to .pst file format. I am trying to export the entourage 2008 archive files from mac book pro system over to windows system in outlook 2010. I have searched many forum websites for this solution but haven't found anything yet related to this problem. The entourage archived files are in .rge format that I need to convert to .pst which is supported by outlook 2010.

Please help.
Thanks

Top Top

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Unfortunately, Entourage does not offer any standard means of cross-platform conversion. Messages and attachments are stored in a proprietary format that is not supported by other email applications, such as Outlook. Therefore, email migration from Mac to PC or Entourage to Outlook turns into a complex task.

To solve your problem you can simply search on the search engine you use typing "entourage to pst converter", you will land into plenty of results to select from.

A few toolls I am aware of are:-

1. Entourage to Pst Converter

2. Mail Passport Pro

Top Top

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Have a look on the following links, these threads have the same query:-

Facing problems in migrating mails

Migrate emails from Entourage to Outlook pst

Top Top

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:24 am

Bell233 wrote:
Unfortunately, Entourage does not offer any standard means of cross-platform conversion. Messages and attachments are stored in a proprietary format that is not supported by other email applications, such as Outlook. Therefore, email migration from Mac to PC or Entourage to Outlook turns into a complex task.

To solve your problem you can simply search on the search engine you use typing "entourage to pst converter", you will land into plenty of results to select from.

A few toolls I am aware of are:-

1. Entourage to Pst Converter

2. Mail Passport Pro

The Entourage to pst converter tool you posted was fabulous. It took me apprx 10-12 clicks to transfer all my emails from entourage to outlook. There was no problem in installing and using the tool. Thanks for help.

Top Top

Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:22 am

Hello,
There are various proficient conversion application available for Entourage archive files to .pst file format. I can help you to provide an useful information about such a perfect tool, which is well known as Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter. You can get more details about this software from here http://www.mboxtopst.org/

Top Top

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:25 am

try this mbox to pst converter

Top Top

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:41 am

For an absolute solution to convert MBOX to PST files, you should try to use any perfect MBOX to PST Conversion application. I would like to refer such a software, which can be downloaded as free trial from here http://www.free.mboxtooutlook.mboxtopst.org/

Top Top

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:45 am

If I am rite, Entourage understands MBOX format. In that case, You need MBOX to PST converter. This is a commercial tool I am recommending here. I would suggest you to try the demo version before buying this.

Top Top