Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I need to transfer all my emails from entourge 2008 that runs in mac book pro over to windows outlook 2010. I have a huge collection of important mails that I can't afford to loose at any cost, arranged in many folders.

So how can this migration of entourage 2008 to outlook 2010 be done without any loss of data of any kind?

Top Top

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:16 am

Site Admin

There are several commercial converter utilities available that convert Entourage email to Outlook for Windows. For instance:

Entourage to Outlook Converter
Entourage to PST Converter

Entourage to PST Converter

You can also do it manually. Microsoft has directions here:
http://www.office.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html

Top Top

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 am

Imap account have the options for transferring the data between several email clients.
Or try this link: Entourge to Windows Outlook

I hope this will help

Top Top

Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 am

Microsoft has ALWAYS made it extremely difficult to move email messages to other programs...in my experience on both Macs and Windows computers.

Going from Outlook for Windows to Apple Mail has always been a really pain in the rear...but it was also a pain to go from Outlook for Windows to Entourage for Mac from what I recall.

Well regarding your problem the best thing I have in mind is the use of application.
There are various of them, here is the link for the one I know.

Hope this helps you.

Top Top

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:54 am

Here's what I did. I chose the common application you three have suggested, got the tool and transferred the mails within few minutes. The guide avaialble was easy and I had no problem anywhere.

Thank you all.

Top Top

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:14 am

Hello,
With the help of a third party conversion application, you can very easily convert Entourage 2008 mail folders & sub-folders to Windows Outlook. There are several software available for this task, I would also want to recommend one of them. It is Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter that can very efficiently convert Entourage MBOX file to outlook PST file within few clicks. For any other query about the software visit http://www.mboxtooutlook.mboxtopst.org/

Top Top

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:26 am

You can try Mail Passport Pro to convert Apple Mail to PST, Thunderbird to PST, Entourage to PST, EML to PST, MBOX to PST and RGE to PST for Windows Outlook.

Download this all in one email converter - http://www.allinoneemailconverter.com/

Top Top

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:23 am

If you want to migrate Entourage mail folder & sub folder into Windows then utilize the best ever and affordable Software "MBOX Viewer Pro+". It can help you to migrate your Entourage mail folders into Outlook. And if you want to only get view of your mails then utilize "MBOX Viewer", It is a free of cost software.

You can grab it from here :arrow: :- http://www.mboxviewer.com

Top Top