Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am

I am binding our first mac to the domain and already having issues. I have 10.6.8 on it. I have setup the dns and can ping the dc. However when I try and bind I get

Unable to access domain controller
Unable to access domain controller for a unknown reason.

When I watch closely I can see that it fails on the step where it says searching for existing computer. I have added an object in ad for the computer have tried setting the guid/uuid but I still get the same thing. I've also tried with no object set.

I can post more info if required, like I said this is our first one, so I'm not sure what additional info is needed.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. THANKS!

Top Top