Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Hello,
I'm trying to buy windows 8, but I only find versions for upgrade. Actually I don't have a previous Ms Windows version, so I cant go with the update versions. Where, How can I buy a full version of Windows?

Thank you!

Top Top

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Site Admin

If you starting a Windows 8 install from scratch for Boot Camp (or Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion), you need to buy the OEM System Builder version. Of that, there's a regular version and a Pro version.

Amazon has both:

Windows 8 System Builder OEM DVD

Windows 8 Professional System Builder OEM DVD

Top Top

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Is any way I can get them on download? buy the license over the internet and make the download? first of all my computer doesn't has CD/dvd unit, and then I'm not in US i can order it physically...

thanks for your help!

Top Top

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Site Admin

You can buy a download of Windows 8 directly from the Microsoft site, though you will pay full price. http://www.microsoftstore.com

Top Top