Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 pm

My setup is:
White MacBook Core 2 Duo from 2006
Apple mini DV to VGA adapter connected to analog TV
OS X 10.6.8
Bootcamp: driver 3.3, WIndows 7

The external moinitor works fine under OS X, but under Windows 7 via Bootcamp, it doesn't get a signal.

The Windows Device Manager correctly identifies the hardware as NTSC/PAL, and the I've updated the Intel GPU Windows driver to the latest.

The Displays control panel behaves as if the monitor is there -- it shows that there are 2 active mionitors and I get to choose either extended display or mirroring. Neither work -- my TV has no input signal at all. The driver also has its own control panel and which shows that the VGA device is connected and working -- it also gives me extended and mirroring options, but the result is the same.

Thanks!

Top Top

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am

I was wondering if you solved this issue? I am having the same problem and what to know if it can be resolved.

Top Top

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Site Admin

JesseP, what Mac do you have and what version of Boot Camp? Thx.

Top Top