Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is lets you seamlessly run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side

Login | Register

Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 am

So the first time i installed boot camp everything ran smoothly and i didnt have a problem.
after my windows partition blue screened i deleted the partition and started over again. I am now getting tons of problems regarding the inability to add drivers. I have already looked through the forums and the tips and help section and i cant find the fix. Ive already read through http://www.macwindows.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=127 and it doesnt contain my problem.

the only known problem i can see myself is the inability to add my graphics card driver, and the missing coprocessor and SM Bus Controller.

ive included screen shots of my whole driver list to help you see my problem.
Im also writing this after hours and hours of frustration so please excuse my grammar, or lack thereof. i can answer any question if need be.

Attachments:
drivers1.PNG
drivers1.PNG [ 38.47 KiB | Viewed 4338 times ]
drivers2.PNG
drivers2.PNG [ 34.33 KiB | Viewed 4338 times ]
drivers3.PNG
drivers3.PNG [ 37.25 KiB | Viewed 4338 times ]

Top Top

Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:37 am

continued drivers
i apologize in advance for listing every driver, i just want you to see exactly what i have because i don't know EXACTLY what im missing or what i need.

Attachments:
drivers4.PNG
drivers4.PNG [ 15.67 KiB | Viewed 4338 times ]
drivers5.PNG
drivers5.PNG [ 9.14 KiB | Viewed 4338 times ]

Top Top